This is our front door. As you can see, we had a massive amount of snow last weekend. I also just noticed the wreath wasn't lit up. Grr...I can't think of everything ya know?? On the inside of this door, there is a small wreath of gold jingle bells. I LOVE bells!
DH really outdid himself this year! You are looking from the corner of our house..out by the road. OH LOOK! The front door wreath is lit! It's all white. There are colored wreaths on the 2 side windows that can be seen from the road & a candle in the upper section of window. I realize while taking the picture that we don't need the wreath on the window where the tree is, but whatever! The red & green lights around the windows are rope lights. DH also changed the bulbs in our porch lights (we had black & orange for Halloween.) The icicle lights are white & blue & there is a star in the other window that faces the road. We had a light projector for the front of the house, but it died..ah well. DH couldn't figure out how to get something to attach to the roof that would stay throughout a snowstorm, but not damage the roof.
Well, I hope you like it! I'm sure next year will be bigger & better now that we are finished remodeling & can plan in our head while we shop the day after Christmas for more decor ;)

4 comments:
I love the title of your blog!! And your Christmas decorations are great.
Merry Christmas!
Beautiful lights. I especially like the side of the house, and the wreath. Merry Christmas, and enjoy the snow as much as you can. :)
Whew! That must have taken some work!
very nice lights! i love looking at them around the cities!
Post a Comment