Thursday, January 1

Finished ~ Gentle Spectrums Reading Challenge

Hosted by: RIEDEL Fascination

2/1/15-2/31/16

STONES ~ Variations of the word, gems, jewellery, ruins, geological formations. (“The Hidden Mountain”)Shark's Tooth: Emerald Coast Murder by Michael Guillebeau

CHEERFUL ~ Uplifting, positive messages; conveys pleasant thoughts, images. (“The Five People You Meet In Heaven”) Radical: Taking Back Your Faith From The American Dream by David Platt

NATIONS ~ Cultures, locations: lakes, towns, even well-known places; fictional included. (“Made In Canada”) Tahoe Chase by Todd Borg

PLANTS ~ Trees, flowers, lawns, fields, grasses, grains, and gardening paraphernalia. (“Night Gardening”) A Field of Blackbirds by Thomas Ryan

WATER ~ Water bodies, proper names, closely-connected components: taps, sinks, pools. (“The Lake Of Dead Languages”) Dead in the Water by Glenda Carroll

SPACE ~ The sky, its contents, spatial matter, concepts, tools. Star Trek / Star Wars-related. (“Clouds Of Witness”) Death Among The Roses by Anna Drake

DAUNTING ~ Any title that has you thinking: “Oooo! That does not sound good”! (“If Two Are Dead”) The Antagonist by Jonas Saul

STRUCTURES ~ A building, its rooms, proper names, any of a structure’s parts. (“The Palace Guard”) Ingenious Household Hacks by Anabelle Charon

TIME ~ Any signifiers of time, like seasons. Any unit-measurers, like watches and calendars. (“Night Travellers”) Long Blue Line

HUMOROUS ~ Odd, or anything that gives you a grin. I’ll accept a ‘pun laid on too thick’ grimace too! (“The Dragon And The Dry Goods Princess”). The Navy Seal's Email Order Bride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool is this? You're playing the whole pair! Be sure to get these URLs into my two linky buttons. I see by accident, that you are joining two of my reprising groups! It makes me wonder if there are other unattached RIEDEL posts, when I thought membership was tiny. Q;-)= The final "A RIEDEL Clue IV" is on now. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/a-riedel-clue-iv-update/

I'm asking folks if they'd rather subscribe (I don't blog reviews, low traffic) or if they prefer an e-mail, to know an event is on. No more wondering if my guests know what's up. I can't wait to see what you read and hope you have fun closing out the review page of "My Kind Of Mystery" 2014. Sincerely, Carolyn.