Goal Level 3: 11 Witchy books
Hosted by Riedel Fascination
2/1/15-2/1/16
Goal: 21 otherworldly books
- A Charming Cure by Tonya Kappes (Both)
- A Charming Magic by Tonya Kappes (Both)
- A Charming Secret by Tonya Kappes (Both)
- A Charming Spell by Tonya Kappes (Both)
- A Charming Wish by Tonya Kappes (Both)
- Angel of Death by Jennifer Hinsmen (Ethereal)
- The Antagonist by Jonas Saul (Ethereal)
- Accidental Leigh by Melanie James (Both)
- Baehrly Beginning by Elizabeth A Reeves (Witchy)
- Baehrly Breathing by Elizabeth A Reeves (Witchy)
- Chasing Xaris by Samantha Bennett (Ethereal)
- The Haunted by Jonas Saul (Ethereal)
- Haunting Leigh by Melanie James (Both)
- Hopeful Leigh by Melanie James (Both)
- How (Not) To Kiss A Prince by Elizabeth A Reeves (Witchy)
- The Library by Carmen DeSousa (Ethereal)
- Rebecca by Adam J Nicolai (Ethereal)
- Red Light by WD Jackson (Ethereal)
- The Redeemed by Jonas Saul (Ethereal)
- Serious Leigh by Melanie James (Both)
- Slenderman by Willow Rose (Ethereal)


3 comments:
Eek! R-I-E-D-E-L is I before E; story of my childhood. ;) Wow! You aren't in my two linky buttons yet, so I didn't know you have joined two of my reprising groups! I am thrilled to have you.
The final "A RIEDEL Clue IV" is on right now. I'd love for anyone who hasn't won a prize before, to give our last one a whirl. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/a-riedel-clue-iv-with-a-bonus/
Don't leave the spelling of RIEDEL in agony. ;) You're off to a wonderful start! I hope you're subscribed (or okay an e-mail about events) and caught the grand finale post for Ethereal 2014? I'm posting the winners for Gentle Spectrums & My Kind Of Mystery shortly. A thrill to have special guests like you, sharing your journies in them all. Warmly, Carolyn.
Hi! How are you? It looks like you finished a ton of books. Be sure to come on by our pages with them and keep adding. I have posted a disscussion about momentous catalysts, as Ethereal's first activity! My examples are about being lifted from sorrow. A few kind souls have utilized the post to drop a note of support because I shared that July 31 is a major day around the corner.
Please don't hesitate to chime in on the root topic in any manner that you relate. Is there an uncanny story about choosing the person you married, an invaluable friend for life, the inspiration for your career, a hobby or talent you wouldn't have considered; without a book / film / person / event that sparked it? In all sincerety, Carolyn. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/where-solace-has-reached-us
Post a Comment