Monday, February 15

Menu Plan Monday


Mon~~ Tacos
Tue~~ Tuna tetrazini
Wed~~ Baked Chicken & Cracker Barrel Hash brown casserole
Thu~~ Burgers & Fries
Fri~~ Tuna Melts & veggies
Sat~~ Baked chicken teriyaki, chicken fried rice, crab rangoon, egg rolls
Sun ~~ burrito casserole

Here is the menu planner I use & here is how I use it.

  1. Decide what meals we will have & write on planner.
  2. On left side of page, write all ingredients needed for these meals.
  3. Check pantry for those items. If I need to buy them, transfer them to my grocery list. (blank paper)
  4. This shows my family what I have planned for dinner & what items I will need. So I am not looking for the tomatoes for wed's meal, when someone accidently ate them.

For the summer, I am planning on keeping a running list of available snacks on the fridge too.
For more Menu Plan Monday posts or other printables by the same creator, click the banner above!

No comments: