- Not So Stupid Parents by Hayley DiMarco
- She Always Wore Red by Angela Hunt
- She's in a Better Place by Angela Hunt
- If It's Not One Thing, It's Your Mother by Anita Renfro
- Frenemies by Hayley DiMarco (I only read 1st chapter, but will keep working on it)
- Alone with the Dead by Robert Randisi
- The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner
- Fake ID by Walter Sorrells
For more posts like this, click the button above!

3 comments:
Interesting titles!
Here is myMay Wrap-Up post!
Interesting Frenemies titles. I read Toxic Friends this month, which was recommended by Jennifer. She used the term "frenemies." I didn't realize it was a common term these days. Or something like it. =)
- Carrie, 5 Minutes for Books
www.5minutesforbooks.com
I don't usually enjoy short story collections, but I did like THE GUY NOT TAKEN.
Jennifer, www.5minutesforbooks.com
Post a Comment