Mon~~ Ham & Beans (we BBQ'd w/friends last Sunday)Tue~~ Sausage Skillet Scramble
Wed~~ Leftovers
Thu~~ Lemon & Herb Wholegrain Chicken Helper
Fri~~ Pizza
Sat~~ Tenderloin
Sun~~ Luncheon at church
Here is the menu planner I use & here is how I use it.
- Decide what meals we will have & write on planner.
- On left side of page, write all ingredients needed for these meals.
- Check pantry for those items. If I need to buy them, transfer them to my grocery list.
- This shows my family what I have planned for dinner & what items I will need. So I am not looking for the tomatoes for wed's meal, when someone accidently ate them.
For more Menu Plan Monday posts or other printables by the same creator, click the banner above!
1 comment:
Great menu! I think the sausage skillet scramble sounds great. :)
Post a Comment