Tuesday, August 31

Tackle it Tuesday ~ YMCA Annual Book Sale

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
A couple of weeks ago, I went to the local YMCA annual book sale. This was my 2nd year & really liked it. I'm not big on crowds, but for books, I'll suffer. Here's what I got:
  • How To Study Your Bible by Kay Arthur (I didn't even know just days later I'd be starting my 1st Kay Arthur bible study. She teaches in a form called precept upon precept. It has to do w/color coding special passages in your bible to help you understand concepts better.)
  • Christian Character by Sterk & Scazzero It's another LifeGuide Bible Study
  • What Would Joey Do? by Jack Gantos
  • Life Lessons for Women by Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul authors)
  • Twisted Summer by Willo Davis Roberts (YA book. I use to have her book "The Girl with Silver Eyes" & loved to read & reread it!)
  • EveryDay Deserves a Chance by Max Lucado
  • Have a New Kid By Friday by Kevin Leman (Already read it, wanted a reference copy)
  • Cultivating Contentment ~ A Women of Faith Study Guide
  • The 5 Love Language of Children by Gary Chapman ~ This was on my TBR/Buy list.
  • Extreme A to Z Where to find it in the bible...for teens.
  • GodSpeaks ~ Stories for Teens

All this for $13.15

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had spent less than $15 instead of over $60. lol! I don't like the crowd either, but so worth it to get books at a discount.

Zelma Lopez said...

That's amazing!