Sunday, December 12

Young Adults of the 80s & 90s Challenge 2011

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge

  • Read as many YA books that were originally published in the 80s and 90s as your heart desires. The only requirement is that the book(s) have to have been first published sometime between 1980 – 1999.
  • Click the button above to join me!


  1. Twisted Summer by Willo Davis Roberts

Reviews are linked up in my sidebar -->

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm interested to see what you find to read. To me it seems like more good books are published for YA now than they were when I was growing up (I was born in 78). So really interested to see what you find and see if I end up going "oh yeah! I loved that book!"

Veggiemomof2 said...

I've been looking over their recommendations & I've already found 3series I use to love...The Girls of Canby Hall, Sweet Valley Twins, & The Babysitters Club. (I was born in 74.) I've recently fell in love with Caroline B Cooney books & have a list of those to read.