Friday, January 7

Book Review: Born Twice, Died Twice by Phillip Proctor

Born Twice, Died Twice is a book of hope. I lived through what should have been a fatal motorcycle wreck in 2002. I broke 27 bones, dislocated joints, and was cut from head to toe. A nurse was the first person to arrive at the scene and she found me dead. She brought me back to life twice. This book is a story about how God wrought many miracles in my life before, during, and after the wreck, and how He continues to work in and through my life today.

If you or a loved one, friend, or co-worker are going through any kind of trial or testing in your life, this book is a must read. I promise, it will bring you comfort and hope. May God richly bless your life. — Phil Proctor


I picked this up earlier today at the local library & just put it down...finished. Excellent true story bio!

Rating: 4

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

Sounds like an interesting book! I'll have to look for this one!

I found your post on the "What's In a Name" challenge website.

Happy Reading!

Irene said...

Must have been very good if you read it so quickly.