Joining together for a good cause brings out the best in today's top mystery and suspense writers! For this marvelously entertaining anthology, these outstanding contributors rose to a unique literary challenge: each penned a tale that ingeniously features a thick fog, a thick book, and a thick steak.This originally went on my To Be Read list because it has a Stephanie Plum story by Janet Evanovich. I am so glad I finally got ahold of this book cause it was great! With authors like Donald Westlake, Nancy Pickard, and Lawrence Block, how could it not be? I think my favorite stories were "The Man Next Door" by Mary Higgins Clark and "Going Under" by Linda Fairstein, these are 2 authors I will definitely be adding to my list.
The result is a collection of wonderfully imaginative tales that both chill the spine and warm the heart: proceeds from The Plot Thickens will help bring the gift of reading to millions of disadvantaged Americans.
Reading Level: Adult
Website: The Plot ThickensRating: 4

No comments:
Post a Comment