Monday, July 19

Menu Plan Monday

Mon~~ Pancakes
Tue~~Tenderloin & Pasta Salad (didn't get to it last week either)
Wed~~ Lemon & Herb Chicken Helper (didn't get to it last week)
Thu~~ Tacos
Fri~~ Out w/friends
Sat~~ Pizza & Movie night
Sun~~ Chicken & Bowties

Here is the menu planner I use & here is how I use it.

  1. Decide what meals we will have & write on planner.
  2. On left side of page, write all ingredients needed for these meals.
  3. Check pantry for those items. If I need to buy them, transfer them to my grocery list. (blank paper)
  4. This shows my family what I have planned for dinner & what items I will need. So I am not looking for the tomatoes for wed's meal, when someone accidently ate them.

For more Menu Plan Monday posts or other printables by the same creator, click the banner above!

No comments: